The following information sets out the conditions of use of www.rapidg.com.au ("the website"). Riverina Multiclean Pty Limited ABN 96 003 672 704, trading as RapidClean Griffith, RapidClean Wagga and RapidG (“we" or "us") are the operators of the website.
1. By accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. These Terms form the agreement under which we will supply products to you. Please read these Terms carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact details below, before you purchase products from us. You accept our Terms by making a purchase or ordering from us.
Your acceptance of the Terms indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access these Terms and contact us, that you have read, accepted and will comply with these Terms, and that you are 18 years or older. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not purchase from us.
2. You agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of Australia and New South Wales.
3. You understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
copyright and plagiarism
4. You acknowledge that we own or may own or control the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. Such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. You further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. In the event that you buy any goods or services using our website, you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. In the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. We have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. When you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. a legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. In the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
9. You agree to pay the purchase price and deposit specified on the Site or notified via phone, email or fax or invoice at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a product, plus any applicable delivery charges based on the delivery options selected by you. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. All purchase prices include Australian GST (where applicable). Any delivery charges will be separately shown or advised to you. The price payable will be the highest price listed by us unless a lower price has been negotiated between us and you and this price has been approved by us in writing.
10. We reserve the right to correct prices of products and/or freight/delivery costs if they have been incorrectly specified on the Site, or via phone, email or fax or an invoice.
11. You must pay for the products either upfront or on account (if you have been approved for a credit account via our Credit Application Form). Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order if you are paying upfront. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If your payment is not able to be successfully processed then your order may be cancelled.
12. Time for payment for the Goods being of the essence, the price will be payable by you on the date/s determined by us, which may be:
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, bank cheque, electronic/on-line banking, credit card (plus a surcharge of up to 1.6% of the price) or by any other method as agreed to between you and us.
We will retain any non-refundable deposits notified to you at the time of ordering, if you do not proceed with the final payments.
If you purchase on credit terms, all invoices must be paid within 30 days of delivery of products. We may charge interest at the rate of 2.5% per month on any amounts unpaid. If you do not pay by the due date, we have the right to engage debt collection services for the collection of unpaid and undisputed debt, and the right to commence legal proceedings for any outstanding amounts owed to us. All costs and expenses associated with collecting your overdue amounts, including (but not limited to) our legal fees (including disbursements and collection agency fees) and internal costs and expenses, are to be paid by you as a debt due and payable under these Terms.
You have no entitlement to credit unless, in our sole discretion, we extend credit to you. We reserve the right to, at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion, refuse the supply of any further goods to you on credit terms. This applies regardless of whether we have allowed you to purchase goods on credit at any particular time. If at any time we refuse to grant you credit for the purchase of goods, this refusal does not affect the credit terms applicable to any amounts you owe us for previous purchases. If you fail to comply with these Terms or fails to pay any amount to us when due, or you become insolvent or bankrupt, the balance of your account will become due and payable immediately.
You will not be entitled to set off against, or deduct from the price, any sums owed or claimed to be owed to you by us nor to withhold payment of any invoice because part of that invoice is in dispute.
13. No terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. However, we reserve the right to supply to you, goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website, at the same price than those you ordered.
14. You must cover insurance for both transport, and storage of your goods by you. We will not insure goods from the point they leave our warehouse unless by prior written agreement between you and us.
ownership of the goods and risks
15. Ownership and risk of damage to the goods pass to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. if you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by us.
Further details regarding our shipping processes and policies can be accessed on this website by way of the “Orders and Delivery” tab in the main menu.
rights of third parties
16. This agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
privacy and data protection
communications from us to you
18. if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address:
19. If you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe.
communications from you to us
20. If now or in the future our website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or human rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
21. In the event that you do post such material on our website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibility and not ours, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
22. In the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
23. All information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
24. Please take full responsibility for your own security when using the internet and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal username or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused by that person.
25. Please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so, and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.